After her younger daughter, Toni had a Bone Marrow Transplant in 2017, Idunnu began raising money to provide support to others at the Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorder Center in Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. As someone who has always been passionate about giving back, it was decided in January 2019 that 20% of profits from ALL sales at MisayoHouse.com will benefit the Aflac Center.
Misayo House has and continues to support other charitable organizations by participating in nationwide fundraisers, "Shop For A Cause" events and with our fabulous HOPE Charity Bracelets. These pieces were created to provide Hope and Encouragement while maintaining the timeless elegance of we are known for.
We are always interested in building new partnerships, which allows Idunnu to follow her passion in giving back! If you are hosting a fundraiser, “Shop For A Cause" event or interested in a HOPE bracelet for your organization, please contact us? We would love to partner with you?
Below is a list of some Non-Profit/Charities we've partnered with:
- Susan G. Komen of Atlanta
- AIDS Atlanta
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Atlanta
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Aflac Cancer & Blood Disorder Center)
- Berts Big Adventure - Atlanta
- Florida Cancer Specialists Foundation - Lake Mary, FL
- Muscogee County Library Foundation - Columbus, GA
- The Keri Hilson Foundation - Atlanta, GA
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence - Atlanta (PADV)
- Wine, Women & Shoes
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Boys and Girls Clubs
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta
- Shelton State Foundation - Tuscaloosa
- A Safe Place - Chicago
- Midland Rape Crisis and Children’s Advocacy Center
- Alliance for Women & Children
- Golden Valley Health Centers Foundation
- Iowa Coalition Against Violence
- Andrew P. Stewart Center - Atlanta